Is it a busy bench or a xylophone? The answer is yes! When baby pounds the balls through, they drop onto the keys below, tinkling out melodic sounds. Tired of hammering? Remove the keyboard and let the concert begin. A 3-in-1 award winner, this reimagined classic encourages logic and dexterity, while demonstrating cause and effect.
For ages 1-3 yrs, from Hape Intl.
- Rainbow colored xylophone sits underneath three-holed bench
- Use the hammer to pound the balls onto the xylophone to make music
- The balls roll down the xylophone and come out of a hole on the side
- Pull out the xylophone to play it by itself
- Promotes dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Develops gross motor skills
- Babies learn colors, melodies, rhythms
- Introduces logic, spatial relationships, critical thinking, and understanding cause and effect
- 11.4 x 5.5 x 5.9 inches
- Made of wood, water based paint, metal